5:07 PM

Hello anyone who might be reading this.

Hi everyone i don't know how many people read this but oh well i'm still gonna post even if it's zero. For the last year plus really i have been writing a tg story here http://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/book/12314/changing-cal It's called Changing Cal and for those that may not know TG story means a guy turning into a girl somehow. If you're not into that sort of thing then this probably isn't for you but as it's the first thing i have ever really wrote that i showed to others i thought i'd post it here.

Also i have signed up and created a profile at Avatars United a place that's like facebook for your only Avatars. It's really neat so if any of you have seen it you can check it out here http://www.avatarsunited.com/home Be sure if you make a profile you send me a friend request i need more of them.

A little update on me and my lovely girl Jori. It's been a while now since we got together and it seems like everyday i love her a little more. She is a wonderful person, an amazing creator, and the best pet i could ever ask for. I love you Jori! Along with my time with Jori me and Mistress have been seeing a bit more of each other lately after both being extremely bust for a wile and not seeing one another. I'm back in maid training and she says i'm getting close to earning full maid status which i'm really happy about. I love you too Mistress!

Well for now that's all i have so i hope if there are people ready you enjoyed it and i'll try to post more often i promise!

1 comments:

Mistress Jenna said...

I hope so, its been almost a year! Are you and j0ri still together? Are you still a Mistress? Did you become full-maid? Do you switch often? Anyway, I hope I meet you one day on sl. If not, please email me at jremy314@yahoo.com. *kisses*

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
I'm a sissy girl collared and owned by my Mistress Cohen Graves. I love to shop and probably do more of it then i should but what girl doesn't right?