3:24 PM

Second Outfit Today

I shop alot! So with that being said here's my second new outfit our the day a cute pink babydoll dress from Earth & Sky Design. It's too cute with the hair i'm wearing from ETD (Elika Tiramisu Designs) a long time favorite place of mine for hair and some match pink heels from I.O. (Indyra Originals) which is also a super great shop for outfits. The skin is from Dutch Touch i new shop for me this is my first skin from there but i'm looking it so far, anyway that's it for now but i'm still shopping so there might be more to come. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Mistress Jenna said...

I like this skin, the tones are well blended and the cheekbones and other features are highlighted nicely. The blue eyes are awesome! They look like they see right through to the very depths of your soul.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tennessee, United States
I'm a sissy girl collared and owned by my Mistress Cohen Graves. I love to shop and probably do more of it then i should but what girl doesn't right?